Wednesday

Epic Redesign: Dumbledore Vs. Grindelwald



Ol' Jk's never been too subtle about the whole Grindelwald/Hitler thing so I thought it's about time I drew how it looked in my brain. As the wizarding mayor has been known to contact the muggle mayor in times of danger it makes sense that the worlds would have allied during world War 2 and of course stupid jetpack Hitler would naturally have evil Nazi Wizards on his side (at least that's what me and 3D Neil speculated).

I imagine poor Dumbledore is thinking a mix of 'Oh dear I'm gonna have to waste my best friend' juxtaposed with ' Damn he did always did look good in black.'

Grindlewalds probably thinking 'FORTHEGREATERGOODFORTHEGREATERGOODFORTHEGREATERGOODFORTHEGREATERGOODFORTHEGREATERGOODFORTHEGREATERGOODFORTHEGREATERGOODFORTHEGREATERGOODFORTHEGREATERGOODFORTHEGREATERGOOD'



Uploaded this bit separate so you folks and folkesses can take a better look at his him. I based his outfit on the British UK uniform (down to the shoelace pattern, because I'm sad like that).

So from head to toe, left to right:
Half Moon goggles, Order of Merlin First Class, 12 vials of Dragon Blood, Pouch of Rations and the like, Medi-pack (primarily containing Phoenix tears), some handy potions, his old wand and some sherbet lemons for comfort.

Made with Pen and watercolours. Let us know if ya wanna use 'em, I probably wont have a problem with it.

For more art here, for rambles here

1 comment: