Saturday

Dr Neo Cosplay


Another night of low budget costume nonsense has descended! The theme was Heroes and villains, and there was no way I was going as hero. But the villain? Who was I to be? Madvillain? Dr. Doom? Could have me bonnet mopped and wander around as Herr Starr?

Then a thought entered my head, or rather a letter, a consonant in fact and a capital one to be precise. DR NEO. CORTEX!


Of course! This yellow bastard has claimed many an hour of my childhood so it's kind of fitting that he should have an evening of my Adulthood. Most of the costumes pretty basic, sides the marigolds I'd used most of it before. The head took me awhile, it's made out of cardboard and Papier-mâché Sirius' wig and a healthy dose of paint. We mascaraed the what was left of my fabulous movember and covered myself in yellow paint. I woke up looked at my yellowing fingernails and was convinced my liver had failed my for the last time.

The only thing we had to buy for the Bandicoot was orange paint, sadly most people only worked out what the hell he was when we were together. Most thought he was some kind of stripper-cat.


We fort it'd be funny to take a photo like we were myspace girls from 2005, it wasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment