Monday

Free Pussy Riot! Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers?) & JJ DOOM Hip Hop Hooks & Comic Books vlog



Free Pussy Riot!

I missed a bits off my Dark Knight review I wanted to touch on, mainly Catwoman and how Nolan plays with audiences expectations and our collective knowledge. I might talk about it next week or write about it.

My crap

JJ DOOM Tracks

"Free Pussy Riot" "Dark Night Rises Review" "JJ DOOM" "MF DOOM" "Jneiro Jarel" "KEY TO THE KUFFS" Bane "bane's voice" "The Dark Knight Rises (Film)" "hip hop news" "comic books news" "Bane (comics)" Batman "Comics (Literary Genre)" "christopher Nolan" Hip Hop Rap "Hip Hop (Exhibition Subject)" Joker Level "Riot (Disaster Type)" Game Book Heath Trailer Books Tournament Ledger Reading Map Asylum alfred analysis imax digi

No comments:

Post a Comment