Friday

Props I got the most...

Before filming starts we have a few little things to get our grubby mitts on. So for the past few days I've been hunting down the trinkets on my list. One thing you cant get over the counter is (!SPOILER!) an electric chair designed for sucking the souls out of Imaginary friends. Luckily I have a friend called Lurch.









Using scrap wood from Trinity's theatre workshop it took less than an hour to get to this:


Minus the 'Science' we're going to stick on later the chair looks exactly how I imagined it. The idea is this machine has been built quickly and uses some arcane technology so I wanted it to have this rough look. Big thanks to Lurch for building this comfortable bit of furniture. He's very good at this sort of thing and when he gets a site up I'll provide links here.

No comments:

Post a Comment